We aim to do a one stop shop; we aim to deliver what the customer needs
Ultimate Remap put their customers first.
No job is too big or too small.
We offer competitive prices and superb customer care.
- Free local vehicle collection and return from home or workplace upon request
- Mobile Diagnostics – At Home or Work
- Discounts Available (with valid identification)
- Female friendly service (testimonials provided)
- All Services available from 0800 – 2200
- Mot’s arranged
- Mot welding
- Air Conditioning recharge, repairs
- Cost From £25 per hour
|Change Engine Oil, Oil Filter||
|Check & Top Up, Brake, Battery, Windscreen Fluid & Coolant||
|Change Spark Plugs, Air Filter||
|Check & Top up Clutch Fluid, Power Steering, Gearbox, Axle||
|Check & adjust Alternator and power Steering drive belts, Tyre Pressures||
|Check & Report Steering, Suspension, Brakes and Exhaust Systems||
|Check & Report Windscreen Washer & wipers, condition of tyres, Seat Belts||
|Change Fuel Filter, Coolant, and Pollen filter||
|Check Clean Adjust Brakes||
|Check & Adjust Brake & ABS Warning System, Clutch, Steering, Suspension and Cam Belts||
|Check Lighting System, Headlamps||
|Check CV Gaiter / Joints, wheel bearings||
|Check & Report Security of fuel lines, brake pipes & cables, under body Inspection||
|Road Test Vehicle & Report Findings||
*The Service menu is an indicator of tasks performed by Ultimate Remap during each Service Level.
Manufacturer schedules vary so please contact us with the relevant information about you vehicle for an accurate service quote, mileage, reg, previous service actions etc.
Ultimate Remap offer a full range of mechanical repairs also including:
- Major engine rebuilds and replacements
- Clutch repair & replacements
- Suspension of all types inc, air, gas, oil and shock absorbers
- Brakes, pads, discs, slave & master cylinders
- Head gasket replacement, cylinder head rebuild or replacement
- Gearbox repairs and replacement (Auto and Manual)
- Steering. Replacement, repair and alignment
- Exhausts and Tyres – supplied and fitted
- Timing Belt (Cam belt) replacement
With the latest diagnostics equipment, electrical repairs include:
- ECU diagnostics
- Starter motors, Alternators
- Car alarms and immobilisers
- Air Conditioning servicing and repair
- Fuel pumps and injectors
- Dashboard gauges and warning lights
- Wiring defects, loom and harness repair and replacement
- ABS braking systems
- Battery drain, Battery replacement
- Electric window repairs
If your vehicle is suffering from any of the following:
- Difficult to start
- Stalling / Rough idling
- Misfiring / Hesitation
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
- Loss of power
- High Emissions
We can visit the car at your home or work
Ultimate Remap will upon request visit your car at home or work and carry out a computer diagnostics on your car, often using advanced equipment to the level you get from a main dealer.
You will be provided with a report of fault codes, out of range sensors etc and advised of actions to take, any issue that can be rectified on site by the technician will be done so if at all possible i.e accessible broken wiring.
Any further investigations can be carried out in the workshop if required where we can carry out deeper diagnostics using different techniques and tools for instance oscilloscope work.